Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Ed Hardy Vodka


I just noticed this beautiful bottle of Vodka on the shelves of 5PBS. I thought to myself, now if I had a big bar in my house, I would buy this just for display. And if I decided to fix a cocktail I know it would be a real treat. Ed Hardy vodka is produced and bottled in France, in Cognac region, distilled and filtered 5 times for a uniquely pure taste.

But what I'm loving is the handmade crystal bottle and the timeless artwork of Ed Hardy, San Francisco tattoo artist, that shines forth. Now, some purist Ed Hardy fans snub their nose at the pimping of Ed Hardy's work by guru marketer Christian Audigier, (i.e. Ed Hardy Hanging Air Freshners - yikes) but for me, I just think this bottle looks cool no matter what.

Here's a Ed Hardy cocktail from the official website called Love Kills Slowly:

Ed Hardy Vodka
peach schnapps
blended with cranberry and pineapple juice
served in a sugar rimmed glass

For yourself, or as a unique gift, I think this bottle rocks.

No comments: